Dr Orhan Yelegin
Dr Yelegin is a fully qualified Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. He has completed his Medical [Adelaide university] and Dental [Melbourne University] degrees. Dr Yelegin has received a fellowship [FDSRCS] in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery [OMFS] with The Royal College of Surgeons of England in 1996. After 3 years of surgical training in United Kingdom hospitals, Dr Yelegin returned to Australia in1999, where he trained in a busy OMFS units in Darwin and Adelaide.
In December 2006, Dr Yelegin completed his OMFS training and received a fellowship [FRACDS] in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons.
Over the past 10 years Dr Yelegin has been working in a busy private practice in Adelaide. During this time he has undertaken further cosmetic surgical training locally and internationally. Overseas surgical training was gained in Florida and California [USA].
In September 2009, Dr Yelegin completed his Facial Plastic Fellowship in Perth, with the Australasian Academy of facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr Yelegin is passionate about patient care and endeavors to achieve optimal outcomes for all his patients. His special interests include cosmetic surgery, implant surgery, facial/jaw corrective surgery, and facial trauma surgery.
Dr Yelegin’s Qualifications
- Board Certified in Aesthetic Medicine 
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine [USA]
- Fellowship of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery 
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery [Australia]
- Fellowship of Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery 
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons [Australia]
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 
- Adelaide University [Australia]
- Bachelor of Dental Science 
- Melbourne University [Australia]
- Fellowship of Dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery 
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England [United Kingdom]
Dr Yelegin’s Professional Associations / Memberships
- Australasian Society of Cosmetic Medicine
- International Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine Member
- Fellow of Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeon of England
- Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Member of Australian Medical Association
- Member of Australian Dental Association
Jasmine is the practice manager of the leading face surgery team and she has a background in business administration/accounting.
Jasmine has a pleasant nature and friendly demeanor. She provides assistance with client issues and problem solving.
Theatre and Clinic Nurse
Olivia, Talia & Rohana
Olivia, Talia & Rohana provide friendly and professional assistance during procedures. They assist in bookings and works at the front desk.
We have selected registered nurses who are experienced in caring for post-surgical clients and display friendly attitude that is reassuring to our clients.
Dr Kar Wu NG
Dr NG is a registered member of the Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists. He is well known in South Australia for expertise and professionalism.
He provides extensive expertise and experience in Anaesthetics for Dr Yelegin’s procedures.
He uses highly specialized techniques to eliminate most common post-operative problems, such as nausea, vomiting, and pain. His aim is to provide relative problem free Anaesthetics and comfortable recovery.
Dr NG is part of a Anaesthetic Group in South Australia – Adelaide Anaesthetics Group.